Re: GT real brake cylinders

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT real brake cylinders
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:08:20 -0600
Up until maybe 1967, the B and GT used the same (smaller bore) wheel
cylinders according to Moss.

But this reminds me that my 72B restoration project is likely using the
larger bore wheel cylinders since its rear axle came off my 71 BGT. So now
I'm thinking I may have to retrieve the wheel cylinders off the old axle.
Unless the enhanced rear braking is worth more than the possible future
problem of myself or a new owner ordering the wrong replacement parts for
the cylinders. And if at that time, its a different owner, that would make
me a DPO, wouldn't it?

David