Re: Oil Gauge

To: "mgs list" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Gauge
From: "Ryan Irwin" <ButterscotchB@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 19:00:17 -0500
My '61 Midget has a combo gauge I may be willing to part with (the car or
the gauge, make an offer).  It's a small Smiths gauge with oil pressure on
top and water temp measured in 0C on the bottom.

This brings up another question.  should this be Celsius or are most  0F?
note, this is also the Midget with a speedo/odo in km/h but it's still LHD.

Ryan Irwin
'61 Midget
'72 MGB

Where