Re: "Ice Blue" Top Fabric

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>, David Breneman
Subject: Re: "Ice Blue" Top Fabric
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 18:40:00 -0400
I confusingly wrote:

> It was a ligther blue, like Sky / Iris / Mineral blue.  Memory is
> failing me as to the exact shade and saturation.
>
> Kai

Well Lawrie kindly informed me that I shouldn't have grouped Mineral blue
(which is a darker blue) with Sky and Iris.  Admittedly, it isn't in the
same colour range or family... but I did want to demonstrate that the Ice
blue top is not Navy in colour or any such dark shade.  If anyone is still
confused, take a look of the photo I posted of an Iris Blue MGA with the,
presumably, "Ice Blue" convertible top.

Kai