Re: MGB died, starter wont turn

To: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@geoffeg.org>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB died, starter wont turn
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 11:44:59 -0600
 From your description, I would start with the battery and its connections,
particularly the ground. Plus test the power - I usually start with the
windshield wipers to see how good the power is. What does the ignition
light do? Check connections on battery terminals as well as the cable
connection to the starter post. My guess from your description is dead
battery or bad battery connection.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B