Re: will not start

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: will not start
From: Betti Ann & Preston Smith <prsmith@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 20:49:57 -0300
Max -

You may be right.  But when you consider that the hood support is not a
stressed part, the nylock should do the job.

Now I have to look at any work I have done in the last few years to make
sure I did not use nylocks in other applications - do not think I did but i
will have to check.

The point I was really making in my original message was that external and
often unrelated forces can cause starting problems.

Preston