RE: more power

To: "'Larry Colen'" <lrcar@red4est.com>, MGBracer80@aol.com
Subject: RE: more power
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:21:57 -0700
Larry:

I'm thinking of doing something a little less drastic, and more fun.

Go to back garden.  Locate MG which has been languishing for want of engine
and transmission.  Install engine and transmission from totalled Mazda
Miata.

Quick way to improve Mazda 0-60 time.  Use a Peterbilt Semi as a launch
booster.

Kelvin.