Re: more power

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more power
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 17:21:50 -0400
At 04:58 PM 8/8/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>     10 reasons why I think more info and less joking around would help!!!
>

>#1 Im not looking for more proformance from a damn shifter Want a better feel
>of the shifter.
>#2 im not a scca racer im only 16 years old and I race  every now and then on
>the main street.
>#3 Im not like other kids I dont like japanese pos cars.
>#4 More power for my British car mean less trouble defending its honer.

If you don't want to have to defend its honor (unless you have a
particularly sensitive honer), I wouldn't advise you to race those
'japanese pos cars.'  There aren't many of them you'll be able to out run
in a straight line on main street.

>#5 Would love to get a supercharger but some of us dont have money coming out
>of our smart asses.
>#6 Dont care for any more shifter remarks if you got them ill buy them.
>#7 More information about british proformance to me the better im the next
>generation. All of you will be dead in the next 10 to 20 years then where I be

With any luck I'll be starting a restoration project with my first child,
who should be born in four or five years.

>#8 All thought a miata has more power and handles better it is on the top of
>my list for the " MOST UGLYEST CAR EVER MADE BY MAN"

Have you ever stopped to think about where the styling for the Miata came
from?  About what cars they looked at when they designed it?

>#9 For all that are filling my mind with information thank you
>#10 For all of you filling my mind with rude and uncalled for comments
>    KISS MY TWIN TIP TAIL PIPE
>
>                          Your friend
>                                          Troy

I'll thank you not to take that familiar tone with me.

Paul Parkanzky
Michigan State University
parkanz1@msu.edu
'02 Miata LS that suits me just fine (And the six spd. feels buttery smooth).