RE: Autobahn / new noise / aesthetics

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Autobahn / new noise / aesthetics
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 05:53:12 -0700
Derek Vandivere opines:

- I think the MGA is the prettiest car ever made.

Which reminds me; Bill Eastman asked me to say hello to the list. I saw him
Saturday at the British Car Show and Swap Meet here in the Twin Cities.

For those that don't know Bill, he was a regular participant and the list a
few years back and very vocal supporter of the styling of the MGA. Founder
of the Bill Eastman Society of Self-Congratulatory MGA Owners.

His XK150 project is progressing and he and the family are doing well.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis