Re: Autobahn / new noise / aesthetics

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autobahn / new noise / aesthetics
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:16:54 EDT
In a message dated 12/08/02 1:58:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> I like my new SU's (on the advice of the mechanic, paid way too much cash to
> replace the old Weber DGV with twin SU's): feels like my 78B has
> significantly more power, and the fuel economy also's gone up about 25%.

Nice to hear first hand experience from someone that tossed that piece of
c__p. Every time I see a DGV on an MG I think that there's another gullible
owner that was mystified and enticed by the name 'Weber'

> And re: styling:
> - - I think the MGA is the prettiest car ever made.

You are clearly a man of impeccable taste!!

Bill
58 Twincam, 62 Coupe