RE: Supplementary Lighting/long winded reply

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrier@bconnex.net>,
Subject: RE: Supplementary Lighting/long winded reply
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:25:53 -0700
Barrie:

Back when I was more of a smart aleck, I used to flash with my big Marchal
driving lights oncoming drivers who left on their high beams.  Then one
night the oncoming car started swerving, as the driver was literally
blinded.  That stopped the practice.  Ahh youth.

Kelvin.

BTW.  My pro rally car had 4 Marchal 700 series lamps mounted to a bit of
old bedframe in place of the front bumper.
2 Fogs aimed outward, a driving and a pencil beam.  I still have a few of
the old Marchals sitting around.  They bear scars from being knocked off
during off course excursions.