Re: Cop vs. LBC's

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Cop vs. LBC's
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:39:58 -0500
California has two plates. When I lived there in the late '80s, about
half the cars didn't have the front plate on.

I don't remember if I did, I think I did, as my car came from Colorado,
and they had front plates too back then.

In the 3 or so years I lived there, I knew one woman who got a ticket
for not having a front plate. Knowing her however, I'd bet she was
pulled over for something else, and then mouthed off to the cop.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155