RE: Cops vs.LBCs

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cops vs.LBCs
From: "Maynard Hirsch" <mghirsch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:51:32 -0500
The problem with cops is when they are used primarily to enhance revenues for
their government agency instead of trying to make the roads and communities
safer.

I have two recent experiences with cops, both of which I won in court.  This
was after the States Attorneys tries to strike a deal with me that would have
resulted in  sizeable fines and court costs.  This even happened when the SA
kknew the cop was not going to show up.  It seems the cops are more profitable
to the community writing tickets than defending the ones they wrote.

Maynard