Calling MGA Experts!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Calling MGA Experts!
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:41:18 -0400
The local Jaguar dealer in Rhode Island has taken in a very nice, but
not concours, 1956 MGA coupe in trade on a Jag. I know, I can't believe
it either. Some old guy just drove it in and traded it. They want to
sell it quickly and and had been asking $13K. I told them it was way too
much for its condition. I told them under $10 would be fair. They have
now offered to sell it to me for $10K. What is a reasonable price for an
A coupe? It is in good condition but could use some cleaning up. It is
original and has no rust. Anyone on here have some knowledge of these
cars? I have a 1958 MGA roadster but am not that familiar with the value
of the coupes.
Thanks.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski