Re: Aluminum wheel fixers

To: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: Aluminum wheel fixers
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:01:05 -0400
Paul: I have a set of LE wheels that are in excellent condition. The clear coat
started to lift on several of them but physically they are perfect. I replaced
them with a new set I got from England a few years ago. Are you interested?
Shipping them is the biggest problem. I have considered putting them on ebay.
The
set also includes the lug nuts, center logo cap and the clips that retain that
center cap. I was asking $300.
Frank Krajewski