Re: Aluminum wheel fixers

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: Re: Aluminum wheel fixers
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:33:30 -0400
Andrew wrote:

> Kai pointed out a freight shipper a while back that was REALLY
> CHEAP.  You have to drop off and pick up at each end.  But it
> was about $100 to ship a crated hardtop.  (I couldn't get the
> shipper to drop it off though, so didn't buy it.)

That freight shipper is Forward Air, http://www.forwardair.com for locations
near you.  And yes, they really are that cheap... $60 for me to ship a
crated TR6 hardtop (225lbs) from Pennsylvania to Texas, it arrived in Texas
in 7 days.  $30 to ship an OD gearbox from Missouri to me (PA), again
arrived in just a couple of days.

> If he doesn't see this thread and throw out the shipper I can dig a
> bit and find out who they are.

I think I've saved you the trouble Andrew :P

Kai