Re: MOSS or VB

To: "MGBracer80@aol.com" <MGBracer80@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: MOSS or VB
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 22:34:22 -0600
My experience, though limited to 5 years or so with my MG, is that the
people at Moss know what screws are.  The same can not always be said
of the people at VB.  Let alone screws that go in cars with wheels.

VB has shipped me an empty envelope in the past...

The Moss people I have dealt with seem know know our cars. If you use
their knowledge, that seems like it should be worth something to you.

But $ does talk, that I why I have my parts suppliers page.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net