bently -> workshop

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: bently -> workshop
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:03:46 -0700
I'm full of questions lately :)

I have an early version of the Haynes MGB manual (published '72 I
believe, much better for my 66 than the current Haynes) which I got
already cut up and put in plastic sheets in a binder.

I'd love to do the same to my Bentley manual, as I would probably use it
more since I wouldn't have to have clean hands.

However the pages are pretty large, not 8.5x11 at any rate.

Has anyone done this, and if so where did you get the sleeves,
binder etc?

Thanks
Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)