Re: What would you drive?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What would you drive?
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
It's funny reading all these *non-MG* cars that supposed
MG enthusiasts would buy!  I'd want to get one of the big
pre-war saloons, and a TC, and an MGB-V8 to go along with
my MGA.  And I'd keep the Blazer, because I need something
to drive in the snow, and tow the boat.  And a pickup truck
to haul stuff to the dump, get beauty bark, etc.  But since
I'd be quitting my job, I wouldn't need a "daily driver" in
the common sense of the term.  But as for "enthusiast cars"
mostly I'd want more MGs!  Except maybe a 1959 Eldorado
convertible when I need to take multiple friends with me.

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were