Re: '57 MGA on ebay

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '57 MGA on ebay
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:39:32 -0500
It doesn't look half bad. It must have an MGB engine. The instrument panel
appears to have been repainted or came from a white car. This car was
originally black according to the VIN. If I were to bid on it, I think I
would travel down there and take a real close look at it.

BTW, here is a stupid question, but why do people block out license numbers
(as in this example) on internet photos? What on Earth do they think they
are protecting against? Just curious.

David