Re: '57 MGA on ebay

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '57 MGA on ebay
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:55:36 -0700
Word on the street is David F. Darby said:
> BTW, here is a stupid question, but why do people block out license numbers
> (as in this example) on internet photos? What on Earth do they think they
> are protecting against? Just curious.

So you don't run the plates/vin through carfax or whatever and find out
what a POS it is ??  *tongue firmly in cheek*  :)

Seriously, I have no idea.  I've had people email me about all the
pictures of my car on my website, which has the license plate visible.
Whenever I asked them "why on earth would it matter" I never get a
response, so either they don't have any reason, or think I'm part of
some grand conspiracy and won't tell me.

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)