Re: HELP Off topic - Wordview takes over

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELP Off topic - Wordview takes over
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 13:18:44 -0600
Barrie,

Somehow this Wordview is now associated with your .doc files.

Well, since this is a MG list but who knows - bound to be someone else who
may want to know.

In Windows Explorer, right click on the filename or its icon. Choose "Open
With", then an Open With box will allow you to choose the program to open
your file with. If the box that says "Always use this program to open these
files" is checked and you choose the correct program, you will now
associate that type of file (defined by the extension like ".doc")  with
that program (docs to Word).

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B
[MG related topic - the 72B now has an engine in it as of yesterday]