Dyna-Batt Update

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dyna-Batt Update
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:32:08 -0500
Just got the Dyna-Batt installed. The literature says it is shipped fully
charged, so I just stuck it in. It is so small, I was able to fit it
sideways in the battery liner. I have it wedged in with a couple quarts of
oil. The negative post is the same size as the positive, so I had to
"persuade" the negative connector to open up far enough to fit over the
post. It cranks the engine just fine, of course it's 80 deg F today. I'll
have to wait for winter to see how it does in the cold.

A little surfing on the net, revealed that the same battery is available
under a different brand name at half the price of the Dyna-Batt, live and
learn. I have a nice jpeg of the installation. If anyone is interested, I
can email it to them.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470