Re: MG hertiage shell

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: MG hertiage shell
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:45:14 -0700 (PDT)
I would think the advantage with the new shell is that you could get the
entire thing dipped or sprayed with rust preventative prior to assembly -
versus trying to spray Waxoyl into nooks and crannies of an assembled
car... And I actually liked the RV8, I thought it was a great update to
the B... Beautiful interior....

--- "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net> wrote:
> I think he meant the MGbRV8, not the engine.  I think he was saying that
> the
> new shells are no better than the old ones.  Though I have read that
> they are
> prepared using "modern" anti rust techniques that make them last longer,
> I have
> no personal experience with one.

=====
Dan