Re: MG hertiage shell

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG hertiage shell
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 00:31:01 +0930
Jon Asdourian wrote:

> As you approach the 25,000
> range, this includes leather, and a V8, although I
> cannot imagine anyone wanting a Rover V8.

Sorry Jon,

I really did find the rest of your mail interesting, but I think the
above quoted statement might be refuted by a growing chunk of the
go-faster MG owners.  Amongst our race-boys I am one of a diminishing
minority that refuse to go V8.  Or were you being sarcastic?

There are lots of Rover V8 powered MGs here in South Australia.

I prefer to believe that there is still quite a bit more I can get out
of the 4 cylinders yet (and I am keeping darn close to some of the V8s
as it is - which I enjoy greatly:-) and much of that will be through a
combination of refinement, a little new technology, a few extra dollars
and lastly - more skills development and more courageous late braking :-)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Nothing overshadows truth so completely as authority"
ALBERTI