Re: dash light reostat

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: dash light reostat
From: proot@attbi.com
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:23:01 +0000
I moved the wires around last night. When I move either
wire to the red/green side, all the ligths come on.

And just connecting one at a time, I found the double wire
handles most of the gauges and both switches (fan and
emergency), and the single wire lights up just the oil
pressure gauge.

So currently, I have the double on the side with the
red/green and the oil pressure single on the other side.
Since one light is going to have less resistance. That's
all I had time for last night (soccer practice for the
5 year old, aka the future owner, DFO? :-).

Maybe tonight, I can crack it open. It's like $40 or
something, for something that reduces readability. hmm.

Paul.

--
Paul Root
'77B