RE: engine oil

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: engine oil
From: "smarc" <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:14:58 -0400
Funny thing about those nasal cannula thingamabobs. I cut a length of that
small tubing off, and found that it will insert snugly into the dispenser
top of the Moss brand shock oil. Makes a very clean way to add oil to the
shocks!

--
Marc Siegel, Charm Net, LLC.  eMail: smarc@abs.net
Baltimore, MD  http://www.charm.net  voice: 410/361-8160