Re: More air in interior

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More air in interior
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:13:28 -0500
On Monday, September 9, 2002, at 12:40 PM, Max Heim wrote:

> The reason I say this is that, if you recall the muscle cars of the 60's
> sporting hood scoops, it was quickly determined that the only effective
> functional position for these scoops was actually aiming backward towards
> the base of the windscreen, taking advantage of the high pressure area. The
> forward facing scoops were in a low-pressure area in the middle of the
> hood,
> and thus tended to work in reverse.

Check out:
http://www.theautochannel.com/callahan/drags/photos/force01.jpg

Do you want to tell John Force he has his intake aimed the wrong direction,
  or do you want me to? <grin>

Also, note that most of the folks consider their hearing a most precious
commodity, but one guy more cherishes his sense of smell!

Kevin