Re: Sept.11-non MG

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sept.11-non MG
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
 Going to be a long day for many, My prayers are to those on the list who had
to deal with it up close. My day is going to be filled with three different
Memorial services in three diff towns where they want firefighters to be there.
Then its off to work for my first night shift. Stay safe warm and dry, and
drive your cars like there is no tomorrow (just change the oil every three
thousand just in case).
Carl French
Remembering FF Thomas Casoria and FF Theodore 'Teddy' White FDNY

Yahoo! - We Remember