Re: Sept.11-non MG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sept.11-non MG
From: Rick Brown <brown409@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 06:23:57 -0400
Thanks for your thoughts, Carl and Dave.  I will never forget that day and
the horror which unfolded before my eyes.  I thank God I was able to escape
unhurt and think often of the thousands who were not so fortunate as myself.

Rick

---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
---------   http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brown409/
---------   http://www.geocities.com/enymgaclub