Re: Am I crazy or what?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Am I crazy or what?
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:44:19 -0400
Hi Kelvin,
Call me paranoid, but I would not want the  2 eared knockoffs on a
MG.  Just too easy for some mean sb to come along with a hammer or
heavy object and loosen it up while it's parked.
That aside, the eared knockoffs look alot snazzier, but I will take
the octagonal knockoffs and have some sense of security over the
snazzy looks.
John