Re: Am I crazy or what?

To: CYNAMONB@aol.com
Subject: Re: Am I crazy or what?
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
CYNAMONB@aol.com SEZ -
> Awright I can see the phone but why the 3B2 computer?

3B2s were the first systems I administered professionally.  I've
actually got 8 of them, but the 1984 3B2-300 is the oldest.  Also
copies of most software available for them, etc.  AT&T's computer
line was pretty well killed off by NCR, sort of an MG vs. DeLorean
kind of story.

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were