Re: Quandry

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, doddk@mossmotors.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quandry
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
In defense of Kelvin he did just that last year on this list. I would imagine
the big problem for them is the tooling cost and how long it would take to
recoup that in todays market especially when VB is willing to have braindead
teenage customer service reps sell you even cheaper, more poorly made stuff.
The MG they know about is how many 'mgs' are in their ectasy. Just my $.02
worth. I thank people like kelvin for always battling to keep the quality and
selection up against the beancounters.
Carl

I would someday like to own an A, so why don't youz guyz borrow the BEST
fitting grill you can find, and MAKE YOUR OWN replacements?!?!? If the only
grills available are crap, you could corner the market. Aren't they just
chrome plated castings? (I really don't know.)
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines