Re: Quandry

To: mvheim@attbi.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quandry
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:09:43 EDT
In a message dated 9/13/02 4:44:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mvheim@attbi.com
writes:

<That's an understatement...<g>... for instance, how do you "remove" the
<complex 3-dimensional object from the tightly packed sand without disturbing
<it? I know what you're thinking of, but you seem to be a little vague on the
<process.

- - - - - - - - -

A LITTLE vague!  Thannks for being kind, Max!

> Who? Native Americans used obsidian, typically. Medieval Europeans would
> have forged them, I would think. Cast arrowheads seem unlikely, but...?

I guess you never saw Robin Hood with Kevin Costner!  I always thought that
movie was historically accurate!  ;-)  They poured arrowheads in the forest.

I guess it's time for a weekend.  I know I'm ready!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"