Blown Fuse, now Stowe !!

To: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Blown Fuse, now Stowe !!
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:57:00 -0700 (PDT)
  OK group, time to get organized I guess. Who out there is going to Stowe,
when are you going, where are you coming from, and where are you staying?
1. Judy and I
2. Thursday, late AM
3. Alfred, Maine via Concord and 89
4. Andersen Lodge on the Mountain Rd with several members of our club (NEMGCC).
It is next to the Scandinavia which is where some of our other members are
staying. My brother and his wife are taying at some decidedly upscale Inn
adjacent to the show field AND all the stores (keep the wife happy).
Carl & Judy French 67B
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines