stainless steel flax brake lines

To: "Mg list \(E-mail\)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: stainless steel flax brake lines
From: "Jim Stuart" <vze3swyy@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:36:07 -0400
Not to start a "cat thread", but there are DOT approved SS flex brake lines
as well as "race only" available.  I have used the "race" version on 3 cars,
daily drivers, for a total of over 600,000 miles since the early 70's, &
have never replaced one, never had one leak. Mine were  made by Goodrich.

Of course, your experience may not be the same, & I am not recommending the
use of non-DOT approved parts on a street driven car.

Jim Stuart

Reply to <jimbb88@usa.com>