Re: (no subject)

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:18:57 -0400
Having had experience with British unions I am quite convinced that they
were 95% responsible for the death of the British car industry.  Because of
the threatened strikes the BL "management"had to keep two sources of
supplies going - a very expensive business.  I have endless stories about
their stupidity and all personal experiences.  Get a copy of the film
"Lucky Jim" with Ian Carmichael if your video store can get it - It was so
true it wasn't funny!!!

At 01:24 PM 9/16/02 -0700, Dan DiBiase wrote:
>Albert, your anger is only partially mis-directed. BMC/BL DID still screw
>it up in the end, they just had some help from the safety 'nutsies' of the
>time in the US.... I think BMC/BL also had some "help" from their unions.
>

>--- Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:
>
> > And here all this time I had been angry and upset with BMC/British
> > Leyland for its inept business practices and total lack of vision
>
>=====
>Dan
>The Garden State (What Exit?)
>'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)