Re: (no subject)

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: proot@attbi.com
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:59:39 +0000
I remember it. In fact, I knew many people in the
mid-80's thought that they did.

When I got out of college in '85 and sold my 'B and
bought my TR7, my cousin was surprised that such a
new car was a convertible, because he thought the
government had banned it.

Just another example of government trying to over step
it's bounds.

--
Paul Root
'77B