Overdrive solved / Epiloge

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Overdrive solved / Epiloge
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
It was the switch being worn to the point where it required one of the washers
removed. I know have OD in third and fourth. I had lost OD in third years ago
as I had written and was a treat to use it there although I do not think there
is a huge use for it but it was fun today nontheless. There are so Many people
out there to thank for thier patience in putting up with my endless questions.
It was that process that led me to the real problem and had me and others
stumped for a bit here and online. Paul Hunt deserves a special comment right
here but I will thank the others later as I have work to do on the car before I
lose the light outside. Thanks again to all those out there. See ya at Stowe! I
will be the one passing you on 89 ;-)

Carl French
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines