Re: Transmission tunnel question

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission tunnel question
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:44:33 -0700
Yes, one better way is to get the fibreglass trans cover from Doug
Jackson which has the hole in the right spot.  Mine's hanging on the
wall, ready to install when the other bodywork's done.
www.mgbmga.com

Regards,
Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)