Re: Car shows

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car shows
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:58:47 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/02 10:10:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmallin@attglobal.net writes:

> Can I expect to see many of the typical british sports cars (MGB, MGA,
> TR250, TR6, TR3, AH 3000 etc.) at Hershey and/or fall Carlisle?
>
> I'm thinking of going, but have heard conflicting information about
> whether there would be much in the way of British cars there.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There were probably a few hundred Brit cars at Hershey last year.  When you
look at the larger picture, it is a very small percentage.  That was my first
time at Hershey and I couldn't believe the size!  I figured at least 10,000
cars, and the vendor areas were HUGE!!!

Caution - Go to Hershey on Thursday and/or Friday.  The show is NOT open on
Sunday, so everyone leaves by 3 p.m. on Saturday.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region RoadRally Steward
Merchandise Chairman
'77 MG Midget #51 (FSP)