MBG sway bar size

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MBG sway bar size
From: "boss" <boss@wt.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:26:47 -0500
Suspension gurus:

Does anyone know for sure how the various sway bar sizes
offered by Moss affect the handling of a chrome bumper B
with modern 185/70 tires (Dunlop SP2), stock springs and
ride height, and stock lever shocks in good condition.

My car currently does not have a sway bar and I would like
to fit one that produces the best handling and flattest
cornering without making it understeer.

I really don't want to have to try different size bars or
fit a rear bar also to keep the car neutral.

Thanks in advance,
Brian Boss
Dallas, TX
64 MGB

P.S. I receive the list digest so you might cc me directly
if you need a response from me.