MG sightings

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG sightings
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:32:17 -0700
Last Saturday, while crossing a famous local landmark bridge(Lions Gate)
I saw 3 great looking CBBs travelling North. There is a rally up to
Whistler (ski area for the rich & famous) in October, so do not think it
was that. A while later after crossing the bridge, saw an A also
travelling toward the bridge. Maybe a club rally.

As great as it was waving & getting waves back, the best sighting was of
a Corvette parked outside Urban Fare, a large fancy supermarket in a
yuppie area known as Gastown. Bill & Skye know where this location is.

I parked in front of this beauty, turned off & with great anticipation
approached the car.
It was brand spanking new!

An obvious off frame resto, it was immaculate in every way. What made it
even more eye-catching was that it was one the original Vettes but
without the split rear window.
It boasted a 427 badge, outside muffler pipes like the original Cobra, a
wonderful light lime colour with tiny, discrete speckles. I do not know
the exact year or model but it was a delight to behold.

All in all a very satisfying Saturday morning.

Oh BTW Bill, were you in that group.

My comp has been faulty & still has some kinks, so the apostrophe is not
operational.

Aubrey 75B