RE: Off topic - Spams

To: barrier@bconnex.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Off topic - Spams
From: "degraff@erols.com" <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:52:35 -0400
Original Message:
-----------------
From: Barrie Robinson barrier@bconnex.net
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:17:24 -0400
To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off topic - Spams

Anyone out there into fighting non-interest subject spams.  I am getting
more email from mortgage, insurance, software sellers, loans, etc than I
get from the list - and some take ages to come in!!

Regards
Barrie

Hi Barrie,

I recently had that same problem.  My ISP suggested I go to
www.mail2web.com. Just enter your email address and your ISP password in
the blanks and you can see all your email while it's still on your ISP's
server, without downloading it.  I delete the obvious bad ones (e.g.
gourgeous models doing it with horses), look at the questionable ones and
then when I check mail on my email browser, only the ones I want (mgs) are
downloaded to my computer.  It's simple and has saved a lot of time and
several crashes.

Elliott DeGraff
271Bs and a 72B

http://mail2web.com/ .