getting them coil springs back in there (79B)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: getting them coil springs back in there (79B)
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:46:45 -0700
I know I've seen this topic before, and as I recall one is to use a
block of wood and floor jack to get the spring compressed to put the
bolts through the pan and control arms.  That's kinda how they came out,
but now I want them back in, and the buggers wont' line up.  I've got 3
on one side, and two on the other, but neither of the anti-roll bar
mount bolts looks like it has a chance of getting through.... anyone
with a good trick please let me know.
Mike Jose
79 B
Phoenix