Re: getting them coil springs back in there (79B)

To: "Michael Jose" <mwjose@cox.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: getting them coil springs back in there (79B)
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:02:02 +0100
That's why I remove the top or bottom pin instead of removing the pan bolts.
Even if the inners and loosened but left in it chews the threads, and you
still have to get one of the outers in first then damage the threads on that
to get the final one in.  Removing it that way is just as bad, particularly
if the anti-roll bar is seized in the A-arm.