Re: Remember the discussion of the flammability of brake fluid?

To: Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Remember the discussion of the flammability of brake fluid?
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 04:04:12 -0700 (PDT)
The Copper Nickle lines that Moss sells now seem pretty easy to manipulate. I
went to NAPA and got a good hand held unit and just sat in the living room and
bent and compared and bent and compared etc, etc, . I do know that Mike Oliva
in Boston had found a vendor for prebent pipes in stainless which was a lot
easier and very nice looking when done. If you wish I can get the name from
him. I believe he said that a whole set was wbout $200
Carl French

Has anyone had experience with bending the new brake lines into the right
shape? The brake lines in my parts cars look OK, but I'd rather not take a
chance if it's not too tricky to bend the new line. My experience to date with
tubing benders has not been too positive.