no title

To: jroverca@earthlink.net
Subject: no title
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:41:59 -0700 (PDT)
I know in Maine they have VINs on Computer and it gives you the year But, with
MGs having a non standard VIN it does not come up on the screen here. I just
talked to a woman (neighbor across the street) who works part time in the Town
Hall helping the woman who does registrations. She did not think it would be a
problem at all, and she was the one who told me about the nonstandard VIN thing.
Carl
 The other issue is that all registration
here in MA is done by computer. So VIN's are checked against some master data
base in the sky