Re: How to defeat locking steering wheel?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to defeat locking steering wheel?
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 21:43:41 +0930
Max Heim wrote:

> Heck, on my B I can remove the key with the engine running... for example,
> to open the glovebox. Passengers sometimes are astonished by this feature. I
> don't know why...

You can open your glovebox?

I lost the key to my glovebox some four years ago and have never
replaced it (or the lock on the glovebox).  I keep wondering if I left
anything valuable or important in the glovebox (I hope it wasn't a sandwich).

It could make an interesting time capsule for the next owner ;-)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Nothing overshadows truth so completely as authority"
ALBERTI