Toyota Tacoma problem no LBC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Toyota Tacoma problem no LBC
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:00:12 -0700
Sorry for hitting the list with this but I'm hitting my head against the
wall, and wondered if there was anyone out there that maybe able to help.

I bought a 96 Toyota Tacoma truck but the DPO, put the wrong oil in the
transfer case (that's what he told me), I think it was too thick a
viscosity, there is a bad smell inside the truck after the car has been
driving for a while, a burning oil smell.  My problem is, I can't find a
drain plug for the transfer case, only the fill plug, I've looked in what
manuals I have, but nothing, can't find it anywhere, anyone have any
ideas.....???

Again, sorry for hitting the list with this but, it seems pretty quiet, and
I'm running out of ideas, other than paying a fortune at the local garage.

Let me know.

Robert.