Re: Toyota Tacoma problem no LBC

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Toyota Tacoma problem no LBC
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 11:40:14 -0700
FWIW, knowing nothing whatsoever about Toyotas or 4WD.... <g>

There probably isn't a drain plug -- that's why the DPO didn't drain it.

Possibly there is a bottom cover or inspection plate that can be removed (as
in an automatic transmission or some rear axles), messy as it is.

Or maybe you just have to pump it out the filler hole. One of those
oil-changing franchises might be able to do this for you. Likely to be a
real drag with a hand pump, but I've seen crank-driven hand pumps that might
do the job.

on 10/1/02 11:00 AM, Robert.Haigney@anixter.com at

--

Max Heim